Data Science: Intermediate Course
If you have a basic knowledge in Data Science, this course is for you. In this course you will learn about SQL, NLP and different statistical techniques of NLP. Anexas Intermediate course is designed to provide you with next steps after the basic knowledge. With many exercises and real-time projects, you will be able to work on SQL and NLP upon project course completion and kick off your career in Data Science.
Anexas intermediate course certification helps you with several benefits, including an advanced career with finer skill sets, reputed job profiles, higher salaries and an influential network. Along with the opportunity to become a data scientist, there are other advantages of Anexas Intermediate Data Science course given below.
- A certificate of international recognition by Anexas Europe.
- Interactive training sessions with industry experts trainers..
- Lifetime membership to Anexas Alumni group.
- Lifetime access to dashboard with Anexas.
- Study material and course material updated with industries.
- Free eBooks with completed projects and Project guidance.
- Real-time project completion during the course.
- Tools required for the training.
- Open book online test for certification.
- 100% Pass guarantee.
- 24×7 Customer support.
- Naïve Bayes Classifier: Model Assumptions, Probability Estimation
- Required data processing, M-estimates, Feature selection: Mutual information
- Random Forest Algo + Implementation
- Classification using Logistics, K nearest Neighbors
- Decision Trees: ID4, C4.5, CART
- Support Vector Machines: Linear Learning Machines and Kernel space, Making Kernels and working in feature space
- SVM for classification and regression problems.
- Feature Reduction/Dimensionality reduction
- Principal components analysis (Eigenvalues, Eigenvectors, Orthogonality)
- Validation Techniques (Cross-Validations)
- Bagging & boosting and its impact on bias and variance
- C5.0 boosting
- Gradient Boosting Machines and XGBoost
- Build Dataset from large database
- SQL queries & Protocol Building
- Creating Feature Store using SQL
- in-Depth PostgreSQL
- Introduction to NLP
- Preprocessing, NLP Tokenization, stop words, normalization, stemming and lemmatization
- Preprocessing in NLP Bag of words, TF-IDF as features
- Language model probabilistic models, n-gram model and channel model
- Hands-on NLTK
- POS Tagger
- POS with NLTK
- TF-IDF with NLTK
- Introduction to sequential models
- Introduction to RNN
- Intro to LSTM
- LSTM backprop through time
- Hands-on Keras LSTM
- Sentiment Analysis
- Sentence generation
- Machine translation
- Advanced LSTM structures
- Keras- Machine Translation
- Encoder decoder with attention
- Encoder-Decoder – Auto Encoder
- Understanding transformers
- Attention Models Intuitions
- Introduction to BERT
- Chatbot -handson
Data science is the process to draw information from raw data and interpret it into useful insights for business decisions. Data Scientist, Data Analysts, Statistician, Data Engineer are a few of the common job profiles in Data Science. Data science involves a life cycle; capture, maintain, process, analyse and communicate data for business decisions.
Data Science is a comparatively new field with more jobs to offer than the existing fields in computer science and IT. Data Science is a vast multi-disciplinary field with scope of working in leading industries like healthcare, telecommunication, cyber security, finance and others. Data Science has grown with advancement in technology and has more scope of growth in future, offering unaccountable jobs in top MNCs and in top cities.
Any professional belonging to IT, marketing, engineering or software can take a data science course to pursue a career in the fields of data science. Undergraduate students, with more than 50% marks in mathematics, statistics or computer science in 12th examination from science stream are eligible. Graduates with a bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, technology or mathematics are also eligible.. Graduates in business studies like BBA or MBA are also eligible. Data science requires knowledge of mathematics, computer science and statistics.
Data Science certification enables you to start or elevate a career in the fields of data science. Some benefits are:
- Enhanced skill sets to work on different domains.
- Opportunity to work in leading industries.
- Flexibility to switch domains.
- More job opportunities to choose from.
- Higher salaries offered.
- Infinite job opportunities due to high demand.
According to an article published in naukri.com, 3,00,000 plus data scientists would be required in different sectors by 2024, with 3400 positions increasing every month. Common job profiles are:
- Data Scientist
- Python Programmer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
Data Science course with Anexas focuses on training individuals on understanding of Data Science and its aspects, tools and techniques required and skill sets required. The course prepares students for job opportunities with many assignments and real-time projects. Key learnings after completion of this course:
Basic Course in data science: Data analysis, basic visualisation and data modelling.
Intermediate Course in data science: SQL, NLP and different statistical NLP techniques.
Advanced Course in data science: Neural Networks using TensorFlow and Keras, CNN and its different parts.
Yes. The course cost includes the cost of examination, certification, tools, software study material etc. There are no other costs payable once you pay for the course.
Anexas offers the following payment methods:
- Net Banking.
- Card Payment.
- Cash payment.
Cancellation is available 72 hours before the start of the course with 10% deduction. Any cancellation after that is non refundable.
However, Anexas supports custom batches or changes in time and date according to individual preferences, without any additional cost.
Anexas certification course includes all industry level requirements to work in the fields of Data Science. Including tools, softwares, skills and concepts used in different industries. The course opens you to opportunities available in different domains, with job assistance, project guidance, assignments and resume building.